Organic Spices & Grains
Organic Dry Ginger
Ginger is a rhizome plant, used for it medicinal and culinary properties. It varies in taste and characteristic for its fresh, dried and grounded form. But the zesty, warm and aromatic flavour remains same in all the forms. Sun Impex is a reliable supplier of high quality organic ginger that is cultivated using natural farming practices.
Pest and disease free rhizomes that have been carefully preserved are sown as seeds. Only organic techniques are used for cultivation and harvesting. During this time only natural methods are used for maintaining soil quality, controlling weeds and managing pests. The quality of our organic ginger is constantly supervised that come right from rich farms of Myanmar. Nourished entirely by nature’s best resources, our ginger is free from any chemicals, pesticides, preservatives or additives because proper procedures are followed that involve:
Monitoring soil fertility
- Enriched compost and natural manure is administered in well-draining soil to enhance soil’s productivity and nutrient availability.
- Unlike conventional ginger, only organic rhizomes that are free from pests and diseases are used as seeds for sowing organic ginger.
- Minimum tillage operations are used for preparing lands for ginger keeping appropriate spacing between beds.
- Ginger beds are regularly mulched with green leaves to enhance soil's organic matter and initiate right germination of rhizome seeds. This also helps in preserving the soil and washing it away during heavy rain.
- Proper channels are built to drain off stagnant water from inter rows.
Pest and weed management
- Soil solarisation is used during bed preparation which enables decontamination of soil using solar power and pest control.
- Regular monitoring while following proper phytosanitary measures are also helpful.
- Light traps are used for trapping adult moths and insects.
- Neem oil is sprayed if necessary for its natural antifungal and antibacterial qualities.
Harvesting & Storing
- The rhizomes are washed with water, rubbed well to clean and then sun dried completely to remove all the moisture content.
- Organic seeds that are healthy and disease free are selected immediately and stored after harvest for next year.
- Proper maintenance and using natural methods to avoid damage from infestation and pests.
Organic Dry Ginger Details Download Organic Brochure
Organic Dry Ginger Details
|PRODUCT NAME:||Organic Dry Ginger|
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:||Yangon, Myanmar|
|PACKAGING:||15kg, 23kg, 25kg / pp bags|
|LOADABILITY:||16 – 18MT|
|COLOUR AND APPEARANCE:||Yellowish Brown|
|PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL PARAMETERS:||Moisture: 11% max, Total Ash: 5%max, Acid Insoluble Ash: 3% max|
|MICROBIOLOGICAL ANALYSIS:||Salmonella: Absent, E Coli: Absent, Micro: Absent, Mould: Absent|
Ask For Organic Dry Ginger